What fun would college be if you failed? Wheelock College has a Student Success program in place to make sure you achieve your goals and have a wonderful experience here in the Fenway area of Boston.
- Academic Advising - The Office of Academic Advising is a department within Wheelock’s Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Bridge Program - The Wheelock College Bridge Program gives selected incoming first-year students a head start on building a foundation for success at college
- Disability Services - Students with diagnosed learning or physical disabilities may be eligible to receive specialized services and accommodations under state and federal laws
- Peer Tutoring - Peer tutors are available free of charge to all students who need one-on-one academic assistance.
- Earl Center - Students use this innovative, hands-on workspace to explore, work, and play with materials and technologies designed to support the growth and development of children and their families.
- Study Lounge - Home to the Academic Assistance and Disability Services programs, the Study Lounge is located on Floor 2 of the library
- Writing Consultants – Peer writing consultants are available free of charge to assist undergraduate and graduate students with writing assignments.